The mission of the Testing and Certification Working Group (TC WG) is as below.
- Define basic requirement of quality management system and qualification items in the automotive industry to assist MIH members to build up.
- Help to enhance design, develop and verify capabilities to assist MIH members to satisfy customers requirements.
- Define check list and assist MIH members to audit supplier quality management.
- Standardize functional safety levels and requirements, testing and certification standards
||11 May. 2022
||Naijen Kang (SGS)
||Ted Lien (MIH)
The scope of the TC WG is: Define and standardize description as Mission contents between MIH and WG members as follows:
1. End product(EV platform/E-Bus/EEA/...)
2. System, or sub-system(Connected/Autonomous/Shared/Electric/Powertrain/Thermal/...)
3. ECU(BCM/Domain Control/ADAS/...)
6. Mandatory(Regulation/Safety/OEM specification/Technical license/...)
7. Non-mandatory(Quality system/Functional safety/Functional test/...)
- Bi-weekly meetings on Tue 11pm PST/Wed 2pm TWT
- Sub-teams may schedule ad hoc meetings as required to address work items
- Time commitment outside WG depends on work items and contributions
- Accessible only by Contributing Members participating in the TC WG
- Google shared drive has been setup to share minutes/documents
- Need to request access via a gmail account
- Meetings will be conducted using Microsoft Teams
- Invites should be managed by Chair
- Join with Name/Company info presented in English
Documentation of the specifications covering:
1. MIH Index: Score and classify all MIH members with different aspects such as role, product, function, experience, certification, etc.
2. Certified by MIH program: Define audit processes and rules to certify by MIH program based on MIH Index.
3. Certified by MIH standard: Testing criteria, requirement and procedure.
4. Certified by MIH test plan: Testing case, protocol, interface and schedule.
5. Item 3 & 4 are based on MIH WG such as powertrain, thermal, EEA, middleware, ADAS,etc.
- Q2'22: Organize WG meeting and discuss R&R with WG members in April.
- 2H'22: Release MIH Index and certified process by MIH program.
- 1H'23: Discuss with other WG in MIH.
- 2H'23: Release New Technical Test Standard & Test Plan of WG for request.